Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Updates and Menues (late)

I’ve definitely been cooking again. Plus the other night, I actually finally managed to download pics from my camera to my computer. 230 of them dating back to the spring! Blogging is back in business, if only I can find the time to catch up so its not overwhelming on where to start again!

This weekend I have a big “event” coming up that I will post about later (as in after it happens) so for the past few weeks my energy has been directed there. Don’t you love it when there is a vague reference that leaves you confused and irritated?

Recipes that I have ready to post soon:
Canning Tomatoes
Pear Preserves
A new attempt at Beef Strogonauf
Ranch Dressing / Dip (from scratch)
Egg Salad

Plus Last week was National Cupcake Week. I managed to bust out some of Mrs.Beth’s Key lime Cupcakes during that week and I will post soon.

Menu for this week:

Baked Potato Soup and Filet Mignon with Iceberg Wedges
Lasagna (inspired by Iron Chef Michael Simon’s Mom’s recipe)
Turkey Melts
Buttermilk Fried Chicken Tenders with Deconstructed Salad and homemade Ranch dressing/dip

No comments: