Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Menu Monday

I actually have NO IDEA what I'm making this week because I spent the whole weekend working in the garden and shopping. (my life is terrible right?)

I do know I have a ton of zuchini and cabbage so the menu will include:

Zuchini bread and Fried Cabbage. LOL

the rest will look something like this:

Turkey Pot Pie (made two last night, so one will be dinner on Tuesday)

Baked Spaghetti with Spinach Wheat noodles

Hamburgers

Grilled Cheese with Bean Soup

We shall see though. This is DH's last week off of school (semester break) so we are trying to get this stupid pool cleared up and the garden worked on. I'm sure I'll be back to some cooking next week, especially since we are starting to get vegetables in that have to be prepared/put away. My kitchen and I will be getting REAL friendly here soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I am feeling the same way! Cooking on a wing and a prayer this week! Ha!! Nominated you for an interview with a blog, "Say Anything"!