Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Menu Monday

Okay. It's hard for me to believe that it's been a month since I've posted anything but the weekly menues. That is bad. Really bad. You are permitted to beat me with a sugar cane (or candy cane ;) for being such a bad blogger. The garden is failing on me. My producing plants are getting old and the rest of the garden has really taken a hit from the heat. This coming weekend will be my last attempt at doing anything on it this year. I'm going to pull up the scorched old cucumber plants and zuchini and squash. I'm going to plant fall crops: spinach, cabbage, greens, radishes. After that, I'm going to rely on the farmer's market to provide me with goods. I probably won't even can a whole lot since I'm going to be buying the food anyway, I might as well just buy it when I need it. ::sigh::

I'm ready for fall. I'm ready to not have so much to do outdoors so I can keep a clean house and cook again.

This week:
Soft tacos

Spaghetti

Cheesy chicken cups

Turkey Melts

Nothing very exciting. I need to get on the ball!

No comments: