Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Menu Monday

I am going to take a break from cooking much this week and maybe next, simply because I'm so far behind on my posting. I've been doing so much cooking the past few weeks that I can't get caught up recording my recipes.

Not only that, but there are "housekeeping" things I need to do with my blog, a book to finish reading so I can review it for you guys/gals, and sometimes, even the best cook needs to get out of the kitchen and breathe life so she doesn't go stale.

So this weeks menu looks a little pitiful so far:

Turkey Meatloaf with rice and broccoli

Chicken salad over wedges of iceburg lettuce

Baked potatoes with grilled/baked chicken and green beans.

Leftover chili from the freezer

Frozen lasagna

I do think I will make some dog treats. That is the one thing I didn't get around to this weekend and I NEED dog treats. I'm almost out of the store bought ones.

What does that mean for the blog? Catching up on recipes, articles, reviews, ordering seeds and planning planting calendar.

No comments: