Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Week 5-One FLU Over the Cookoo's nest

That is what my life has been this past week. NUTS topped off with a healthy dose of manflu. Needless to say, blogging was not a priority in the many grocery store/medicine runs. Towards the end of the week I was doing good to have the energy to Lysol down the house and throw together a salad!

After a weekend of disinfecting and trying to get back to normal I think we have conquered the Flu and so far no signs of me getting sick. whoohhoooo So hopefully this week amidst all the appointments and preperations I have for my upcoming Babyshower and final Ultrasound etc. I can blog my backlog of recipes and add in a few more!

Let's begin with a quick look at a few standout National Foodie Holidays this week:
Sunday 30th: National Croissant Day (since its French shouldn't that be International?)
Wednesday 2nd: Heavenly Hash Day
Thursday 3rd: Carrot Cake Day (I'm totally going to try and take advantage of that one and a big bag of carrots in my fridge!)
Friday: Homemade Soup Day (Leaning towards my Cabbage Soup)
Saturday: Chocolate Fondue Day

For my Menu this week:
Sunday: Subway (it was a necessity, what can I say)

Monday: Green Onion Parmesan Mornay Sauce over Angel Hair Pasta served with Garlic Roasted Chicken and Salad

Tuesday: Lasagna

Wednesday: Ranch baked chicken and Black Bean and Avocado Salad

Thursday: Meatloaf, Greenbean Casserole and Macaroni and Cheese

Friday: Cabbage Soup (and Polish Sausage for Steve)

Saturday: Baked French Toast

Sunday (since its superbowl): Taco Dip, chicken Tender Sandwiches, Scones

No comments: