Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Introducing Guest Blogger-Stephanie

You know how all the big stars have "guests" on their show to share recipes, advice, tips etc? Well I am pleased as Southern Baptist Punch at a Prayer Revival to announce that I have a Guest BLOGGER!

My dear friend Stephanie in Minnesota has graced my little Southern Blog with her presence and will be periodically sharing her fabulous recipes with us. I can't wait to try some of these and am on my toes in excitement to see what she creates next!

Welcome Stephanie!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thank you , my dear!
::in my thickest MN accent:: I promise to grace your readers with my best hotdishes and bars and of course my lutefisk...ok maybe not. I don't live in the curche basement, afterall. I'm excited to share.