Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Menu Monday

This is a cold week for this time of year in North Carolina. So this week I am going to be playing with hearty warm dishes that are good for the soul as well as easy dishes. Throw in some warm baking scents and my house will be toasty, warm and smellin' like the holidays.

Menu:
Momma's Chicken and Dumplins

Cajun Potato Salad (since I never made it last week!)

Easy Vegetable Soup

Mango Glazed Pork Roast with Asparagus

All of these dishes create quite a bit of food, more than the two of us can eat so I am counting on a few nights of leftovers.

Baking:
Either a Maple Walnut Cake or a Buttermilk Cake

Maple Brown Sugar cookies (for a Tacky Sweater and Cookie Exchange Party)

I may even put together some Christmas Gifts this week! Should be a Busy and Fun Week!

No comments: