Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Menu

Normally I do Menu Mondays where I list out the items for a whole week. I thought I would do a special post for Today's menu because today is a special day.

For the first time in months of a bitter cold winter, we have a beautiful 60 degree day on a weekend. I am planning to take full advantage of the day by opening up the doors and windows, spring cleaning, gardening and GRILLING OUTSIDE! So excited!

So what's on the agenda today?

Grilling Steak kabobs and a nice big steak for Stephen.

Grilling fish fillet and shrimp kabobs for me.

Grilled Potato slices.

Grilled chicken (for tomorrow nights dinner).

A fresh salad with Lime Vinaigrette.

And to top it all off? A homemade Pound cake.

Are you drooling yet?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yes, I am drooling!! Today is my bday and I think we are going to do the same thing!! I am taking my little one to the park to breathe some fresh air & see the sun!! Have fun!