Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Menu Monday

I'm not going as elaborate this week with the menu as I'm preparing for Thanksgiving. I have a few cakes to bake for other's not to mention I have to pull out one of my Holiday cakes for my husband to take to his Company Luncheon. Have no fear, my dears, I will be catching up on a few recipes I haven't posted from last week as well as a few new ones this week. Happy Cooking!

This Weeks Menu Includes:
Swiss Steak over a bed of Brown Rice and a crisp garden salad

Slow-Cooker Vegetable Soup

Japanese Resteraunt Style Stir Fry, Chicken and Rice with white sauce.

Swedish Meatballs with a Mushroom Gravy Over Pasta

and hopefully I will fit the Onion and Rosemary Foccacia in there since it alone got left out last week!

Baked Goods for the week:

Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins (SO GOOD!)

Pound Cake (hopefully without the oven fire this time)

No comments: