Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Menu Monday: Sick Edition

I won't bore you with my continued suffering that I'm thinking is something far greater than a food allergy attack. For now, please note that my blog hiatus is not because I wish it to be.

I did make a cake this weekend and it was beautiful..but my smell and tastes are so off that I threw the entire thing in the trash because it smelled like an orange creamcicle which made me want to gag.

I have no idea how I will feel the rest of this week but I do know I am excited my sister is coming tonight and I'm going to have her help me make Easy Chicken Pot Pie.

I'm hoping I feel better this week and I really want to try Beth's Crockpot Lasagna!

Other than that folks, its going to be a fly by what I think I can stomach kind of week. Bear with me please. I promise when I'm mended I will indulge in a cooking orgy. Rumor has it Stephanie is planning one this weekend as well!

No comments: