Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Menu Monday

Well folks, I'm actually feeling much better this week and was able to cook this weekend! YAY! So tonight I'm going to blitz the blog with recipes for:
Momma's Southern Ghoulash
Turkey Patty Melts
Cabbage Soup
Sweet Potato Sticks
LowFat Applebutter Cake

and a few new articles for The Examiner! (Okay, that's my goal, I don't know if I can squeeze all that in!)

As I sit here on my lunch break eating yummy leftovers, I realized I needed to come up with a menu for this week! I haven't thought too much about it because I'm waiting on the allergist appt tomorrow to give me some answers to the bizarness that has been my life in the past few weeks. However, I think I can manage a few dishes. I most likely will NOT be trying anything to drastically new this week until the allergy panels come back but I am planning on doing some simple baking.

This weeks dinner Menu:

Beefstew with buttermilk biscuits
Chicken and Asparagus Fettucine
Lasagna
Turkey Meatloaf
Chicken Parmiagiana
Burgers and pasta salad

Baking Adventures:
Homemade Bread
Cookies

No comments: