Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

MENU MONDAY!

Before I get into the Menu Monday, let's talk briefly about my scatterbrainedness. I came on to post Menu Monday like a good girl...ON MONDAY. Yet I never finished nor published the post. How nice of me right? So here it is WEDNESDAY and my blog has sat here neglected with FOUR (count them FOUR) posts in half stages of completion.

I really have not been that bad. I've made things..really! (Haven't eaten them, but I've made them!) So here we go.

Sunday: For Brunch- Avocado Breakfast sammies
Dinner- Rosemary Onion Tomato Foccacia, Grilled chicken, Fried Potatoes

Monday: Homemade Butter!
Chopped Steak, Corn on the Cob, and Banana Pudding

Tuesday: Leftovers

Wednesday: Chicken Parmigiana (maybe)

Thursday: Turkey Burgers

Friday: Probably some kind of Soup...maybe homemade chicken noodle since we are now expecting SNOW!

No comments: