Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

CRACK DIP

Ingredients
1-1.5 lbs chicken (I used chicken tenders and cooked them in the crockpot while I was at work, then diced them)
8 oz Frank's hot sauce (I used One cup of Texas Pete)
8 oz ranch dressing
16 oz cream cheese
8 oz shredded cheddar cheese (I used Mexican Blend)
I put all of my ingredients in a crock pot and stirred occasionally for about an hour and a half and kept on low to serve. There are several versions of this including putting it in a baking dish and baking until bubbly. Also, some add blue cheese, less hotsauce etc. This recipe is a take off of Buffalo Chicken Dip and is a favorite on thenest.com (where it got the name Crack dip for its addictive quality to many). Goes GREAT with tortilla scoops. It is pretty good, but a bit spicy for me and not quite as good as my Sausage dip which I will be posting soon!! ENJOY though!!

No comments: