Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

A very interesting Valentines Day started off with 2 inches of fluffy snow and bright sunshine this morning. I was able to get out and play in the snow with my dog so I have to share a photo because I love it.
After work (and all the snow had melted away) my darling husband helped me cook. I planned a very good but relatively easy dinner which included a new recipe that I tweaked before even trying it as is typical of me.

The Menu:

Turkey Mignon (from Schwanns')

Garden Salad (bagged salads, extra veggies, croutons, dressing...just wash and throw it all together!)

Baked Potato Soup (see below for recipe)

Chocolate Mousse (see below for recipe)


Turned out yummy and we still had plenty of time to relax and watch TV together (and ofcourse for me to post this!)

No comments: